If you have been thinking to set some positive, uplifting, and motivating Intentions for the coming year 2021, here is a chance for you to do it right!
Today I hosted a Live Workshop on my Instagram Account (shared the post below) where we got together to write on 3 aspects of Setting our Intentions for 2021 including:
- Self Reflection
- Self love and Personal Growth
Why Intention Setting?
Because it helps you more aware about your present moment, present situation and makes you better prepared mentally and emotionally; which in turn helps your physical well being.
Top 3 reasons to do Intention Setting:
- You understand your role as a mother/wife/employee/husband better because of self introspections at various points.
- It helps you think outside the box.
- It helps you to connect with yourself better by noticing the little things in life.
I had combined various writing styles to go with the 15 prompts I shared today on my live.
You can check the Live/IGTV below or on my IG profile here. I am also posting the prompts that I used on my Live below (in case you want to do this on your own). I certainly hope you benefit out of it. The poetry writing styles are mentioned in brackets but, you can completely skip it if you don’t want to work with those forms of writing.
- Self Reflection – WHO AM I? [Writing a Sonnet using below prompts]
- What are my core values and beliefs?
- What is my number 1 goal for relationship with myself?
- What is my wildest dream?
- What inspires me?
- Where is my heart guiding me?
- What fears am I willing to release?
- What stories am I telling myself that are holding me back?
- List of things I can do when I am having a bad day?
- What am I complaining about lately? Is there a way I can see it differently? [Haiku writing style]
- What is an affirmation that can help me always? [Quote]
- What am I ready to welcome more in this world/my life? [List Poem]
3. Self love and Personal Growth – Growth is uncomfortable
- What flaws/bad habits can I accept today?
- If your body could talk, what would it tell you? [Prose style writing] Sub themes: Food, Dreams, Hate, Strength, Compassion
- A letter to your future self (1 year older from now) on “What do you want that person to be like?”
If you get a chance to work on any of these/write on any of these, do mention in the comments below for me to know. It will make me feel really happy. 🙂
Wish you all much love and strength until we meet again!