Infosys has been my dream company since I was in high school. I was the first child from my business-family to join any company and step out of my hometown. My happiness had no bounds when I landed my feet in Infosys on the 25th of February 2013. Infosys Limited is the 2nd largest MNC in India.
I’ve worked with Infosys for a span of 5 years as a Technology Analyst. During my journey with Infosys, I learned about New Product Development, Dashboards and Project Portfolio Management to greater depths. My domain was the Food and Beverage Industry.
Apart from being a team player, and always on my toes to deliver client requirements, Infosys gave me a new perspective to work-passion-life balance.
I was a part of the Infosys Pune Development Center branding committee, Employee engagement partner, Infosys TV (organization level) anchor and host and an active volunteer for Sparch – Infosys social service foundation volunteer.
During my 5 years stint with Infosys, I won these awards –
- Infosys Award for Excellence FY 2016-2017 (read about this grand award here.)
- Young Achievers Award, FY 2014 and 2016 – for showcasing multidisciplinary talent along with complex software development in the organization.
- Bright Spark Award 2014 – for exemplary contribution in software development as a fresher (new-joiner in the company)
- Award for Excellence, PepsiCo (Client rewards and recognition) FY 2014-2015 – client appreciation for outstanding project execution and impeccable performance in the project.
- Best Engagement Partner 2016 – for being the best employee engagement partner in the entire Infosys Pune DC’s Engineering Services Unit.
During my journey at Infosys, I also got an opportunity to host the Business Analyst Meet with then CEO Dr. Vishal Sikka, CFO Ranganath, and COO U.B. Pravin. Below is a selfie with CXOs of Infosys:
Sneak-in to my life as an Infosys TV anchor and host for major Infosys events, with an audience of approximately 300-500 people:
Know more about my journey: